Problem Sets for the Spring of 2016
- Electric Charge
- Electromagnetic Force
- Practice Midterm
- Middle Session Problem Set – 200 words answering your physics of photography topic with citations.
- Problem sets 7 & 8
Problem Sets for the fall of 2015
Problem sets for this fall will be posted soon.
Astronomy, Cosmology and Space Science
- Problem Set 1
- Problem Set 2
- Problem Set 3: Universal Law of Gravitation
- Problem Set 4: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Problem Set 5: Quantum Theory
- Problem Set 6: Density
- Problem Set 7: Pressure
- Problem Set 8: Photography
- Problem Set 9: Rockets
- Problem Set 10: In class Integration set
- Problem Set 11 & 12: Prediction on Rocket Height from your Thrust Curve Sheet
- Problem Set 13: Rockets Part II
- Problem Set 14 & 15: Predict how high your rocket will go after weighing it.
- Problem Set 16: Astronomy
The problem sets below are from past years.
- Earthly Motion and Escape Velocity
- Planetary Distance/Light
- Relative Motion
- Planetary Motion
Problem sets for the fall of 2014. You must complete 10 by the end of the semester.
- Problem Set 1: Dimensional Analysis
- Problem Set 2: Scientific Notation, Significant Figures, and Estimation
- Problem Set 3: Right Triangle Trigonometry.
- Problem Set 4: Solving for an Unknown
- Problem Set 5: Universal Law of Gravitation
- Problem Set 6: Circuits Quiz
- Problem Set 7: Circuit Components
- Problem Set 8: Review 2
- Problem Set 9: Newton’s Three Laws of Motion
- Problem Set 10: Motion in the Vertical
Find a comprehensive list of problem sets below. These problem sets were for the spring of 2013.