Your second audio file must be uploaded onto YouTube. Use one image (you may use more, but a minimum of one is necessary) to create a movie with the sound file. Upload it to YouTube using your HTH account and link that page to your blog. Submit the second file by the end of the day on Wednesday, October 16th.
Include a reflection on the following questions:
- You studied a topic from either motion, force, gravity or electro-magnetism. What science did you learn from creating the file? What is significant about what you learned?
- As you complete these audio files, what are you learning about yourself with regard to group work? How will these lessons inform your approach to group work moving forward into our Radio Drama?
- As we hit the mid-point of the first semester, what do you feel your strengths are? What do you need to get better at? What is your plan for improvement?
To this point, the following are the problem sets that have been assigned. Keep in mind, you need seven completed and ready to post by the end of the semester.
- Unit Conversion and Significant Figures.
- Kinetic and Potential Energy
- Pressure and Density
- Kinetic and Potential Energy Challenge
- Transcendent Man Guiding Questions
Gravity Problem set
heat capacity and heat transfer
The requirements for our second audio lesson are as follows:
- Students must develop their own question for the audio lesson.
- The lesson must be 3 minutes long at a minimum and not much longer than 5 minutes at a maximum.
- Students must include some form or music or sound effects into their piece.
- Students must create a single image (at least) to use for the piece. This lesson must be uploaded to the YouTube account connected to your HTH account. If you wish, students can create a series of images which enhance the lesson like the Minute Physics videos.
- The lesson should be posted by Tuesday, October 15th.