This semester, we will be completing an Urban Field Guide to the San Diego region near High Tech High. As part of this process, we will all need to become photographers for the book. With that in mind, your first blog post of the semester in physics should contain the following:
- Read this article on the use of narrative or storytelling within photography
- Spend time capturing photos that focus on narrative, using ideas gleaned from the article
- Post at least two of your photos. If you know post-processing, you can process. However, we will learn those techniques later in the semester so this post will focus on narrative.
- Add a paragraph on the nature of space. What struck you in learning how the everywhere is the center of the universe?
- Post a photo of the rough draft of your map with a brief explanation describing your map. Answer the following question: was the feedback helpful? what do you plan to change on your next iteration of the map?