Post the following for this week’s work:
- After watching Cosmos: These are Some of the Things Molecules Do, answer 2 of the following questions:
- What is the significance of DNA, particularly in what it tells us about the relationship of life on earth?
- We are currently living in the midst of the sixth major extinction event. How does that fact inform your life?
- What struck you about Tyson’s description of the evolution of the human eye?
- What do tardigrades and other extremophiles tell us about the potential for life in extreme environments such as Titan?
- Read this short article on water. Watch this short video on water.
- What are the properties of water that allow for life?
- What strikes you about water? Why?
- Work log of the week. What did you accomplish for your capstone this week?