Post the following to your blog or submit them to your Google Docs Folder:
- A digital copy of your first and second draft images you made early this week. What did you learn about digital design? What tools did you learn? How are your design skills evolving? (you can submit these changes in jpg form)
- Images of the math/physics you worked on this week (see attached). What did you learn? What strengths do you have in math and science? Where do you need to improve? (links: pressure of water physics problem, 9th grade math problem, 11th grade math, calculus practice)
- Read the attached article on climate change. Watch the Crash Course Biology on Water that is attached. Answer the following: What is polarity and why is it significant? What is heat capacity and why is it significant? How is increasing amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere impactful to the ocean system? How does CO2 impact oceans? What are the mechanisms involved in the interaction?
- Give an update on your individual project. What progress are you making? What are your next steps? What is your plan for the coming weeks? What are you worried about?
- Challenge: Watch the crash course videos on electrons and orbitals. They are complex and fascinating. Respond with thoughts they raised for you. Questions are welcome (I highly recommend these for these if you want a better understanding of the nature of nature)