I’ve linked the text we read and discussed in class yesterday – The Power of Light. Choose one of the prompts below to respond to from that text
1. Choose a technological advance from the text. What does that technology teach you about light? What questions does it raise for you? How is the technology significant?
2. What characteristic of light that you read about was most striking or interesting to you? Why? What is its significance? What questions does it raise for you?
Also respond to the questions below:
3. What is your understanding of how starlight is produced? What forces are at play? What is happening inside the star?
4. What do you find most fascinating about light and why?
5. Post an image of both sides of the Number Sense Problem set.
6. Post your plan for astronomy over the coming few weeks. Who will you be working with? When will you go out? What object(s) do you hope to image and why?
7. How is the semester going for you? What are your strengths? What are you struggling with? What are you hoping we get to in the coming weeks?