Post the following for post 9
- An image of the Ideal City Problem Set (Brian has those if you need your copy) along with a written description of the image.
- Choose one of the segments of Planet Earth II Cities – languars in Jodhpur, peregrines in NYC, leopards in Mumbai, birds building homes, hyenas in Kenya, catfish eating pigeons, etc – and write about how that piece struck you. What analogies do you see between the animal behavior and human behavior? What surprised you? What questions do you have?
- What struck you about the scales of the universe website? What questions does it raise for you?
- What are your thoughts on the size of the solar system? Where should humans focus future exploration?
- Post 6 photos (three from downtown and three from Barrio Logan). If you missed either get out and do photography. Post pics!