To this point, the following are the problem sets that have been assigned. Keep in mind, you need seven completed and ready to post by the end of the semester.
- Unit Conversion and Significant Figures.
- Kinetic and Potential Energy
- Pressure and Density
- Kinetic and Potential Energy Challenge
- Transcendent Man Guiding Questions
Gravity Problem set
heat capacity and heat transfer
The requirements for our second audio lesson are as follows:
- Students must develop their own question for the audio lesson.
- The lesson must be 3 minutes long at a minimum and not much longer than 5 minutes at a maximum.
- Students must include some form or music or sound effects into their piece.
- Students must create a single image (at least) to use for the piece. This lesson must be uploaded to the YouTube account connected to your HTH account. If you wish, students can create a series of images which enhance the lesson like the Minute Physics videos.
- The lesson should be posted by Tuesday, October 15th.