As we ramp up our understanding of measurement and dimensions, our morning warm up will include looking at how dimensions can be inter-related.
Daily Archives: August 27, 2013
In Class Blog Assignment 8/27/2013
All students are required to create a blog for submitting student work. Your first assignment is to develop a question about physics and post a picture that reflects the question. Write a short summary of why you chose the image.
In Class Email Assignment 8/27/2013
Today, you are tasked with sending an email to Brian, Alex, Mr. Aguirre, and copying your advisor. Please answer the following questions in the body of the email.
- What are your strengths (please use evidence from past projects to inform us about those strengths)?
- What challenges do you typically have in school?
- What fears do you have entering the 9th grade at High Tech High?
- What support would you like to receive from Brian and Mr. Aguirre (think of methods past teachers have used that helped you)?
- Do you have access to a computer at home? How about internet?
- Do you have access to a computer to bring to school?
- Is there anything else we should know about you (interestes, hobbies, passions, challenges, etc)?
We’re looking forward to reading your responses.