As we ramp up our understanding of measurement and dimensions, our morning warm up will include looking at how dimensions can be inter-related.
All students are required to create a blog for submitting student work. Your first assignment is to develop a question about physics and post a picture that reflects the question. Write a short summary of why you chose the image.
Today, you are tasked with sending an email to Brian, Alex, Mr. Aguirre, and copying your advisor. Please answer the following questions in the body of the email.
- What are your strengths (please use evidence from past projects to inform us about those strengths)?
- What challenges do you typically have in school?
- What fears do you have entering the 9th grade at High Tech High?
- What support would you like to receive from Brian and Mr. Aguirre (think of methods past teachers have used that helped you)?
- Do you have access to a computer at home? How about internet?
- Do you have access to a computer to bring to school?
- Is there anything else we should know about you (interestes, hobbies, passions, challenges, etc)?
We’re looking forward to reading your responses.